Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

25 March 2007

Upcoming class: Altered Tin with concertina card/ scrapbook

These small tins (9 x 8.5 cm) are altered & contain a concertina 'book' which can be used as an extra special card or a small scrapbook - or just made for the fun of it!


(Apologies for the photo quality!)

If you are interested in attending this class please let me know by adding a comment to this post (press 'comments' below), and further details will be be sent to you.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous7:41 pm

    I think that you're very talented! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 pm

    Hi there
    me again No stopping me U can't say im lurking tonight lol

    I think that the mini books are a great idea and look fab. I have to say the photo don't do it justice as seeing it tonight looks so, so good. I am defo up for the class.
    star03450@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig