Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

6 June 2007

I don't mind when the Postie arrives at 7.15am (!) when he brings me nice things like these:



People have been talking about these Adironack 'Acrylic Paint Dabbers' and Leandra at PaperArtsy did a lovely piece on their blog using them - great punchy, vibrant colours so I thought I'd treat myelf to have a go. the colours look great and really nice dispenser that you can 'smoosh' (as Leandra puts it) all over the surface. I was disappointed with the grungy colours of my Dapper Men book and so I may re-do it (or do another one) using these......

And Postie also dropped off these: Some great Basic Grey papers (that I've put with some blank cardstock I already had) - I'm going to use thse for Charlotte's book.



So yummy I'd like to paper the walls with them!

And last but not least - a CD of the Penguin Cafe Orchestra - I heard a radio programme about them - gotta love Radio 4 ! The CD is really good background music.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous11:08 pm

    We are looking forward to seeing Charlotte's book - the one you did of the boys looks great!
    Jon

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig