Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

21 June 2007

Smell the Hambly!

Someone said that when you get Hambly papers that they smell nice - and they were right!!! They smell really good! Like vanilla/ popcorn/ sweets....
I got a delivery a few days ago and I'm keeping them away from all my other papers - keeping them in the bag they came in so that they can retain their smell and so I can keep going back to them and just smelling the loveliness!
And not only do they smell good but they are fantastic designs too! (another paper range that is just too nice to actually use - they are there just to own and be looked at!) Gorgeous!

NB - this does not make me wierd! - Don't knock it 'til you've tried it! ;o)
Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous8:02 pm

    "So I spent today cutting a strip off each 12x12 sheet of patterned paper I have."

    that's your "administrative side", is it ??? LOLOL

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig