Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

28 September 2007

Butterfly mask







This is a sample I made with one of my new favourite things... Heidi Swapp masks - this is the butterfly one.
I was just doing a really quick 'thing' to see how it came out ... so I stuck the mask onto a sketchbook page that was laying on the desk (there's a lot of those), stippled lettuce and denim (love that colour combo) inks over it and then - 'cos I was on a 'what happens if I do this...' roll by then - peeled it off and stamped over the top of what was left... I really liked it (mmmm could also combine with sequin waste (gotta love that sequin waste!!).
I like that you can see the pencil notes behind the image.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig