Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

29 October 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm busy doing lots of work but not all of it visual! (ie nice piccies for blogging!)
So to summarise:


  • Taught at CI for 2 days weekend before last - really good, I hope the customers/students enjoyed it as much as I did!
  • Went to a Quickutz day at Gatwick yesterday - worth the drive - really enjoyed it, met some nice people, won a great prize (my name got picked out of a hat - how fab is that!)... and bought a digital die cut machine (birthday present) - that I can't/won't play with at the moment as I don't have time - humph! - I just know that if I unpack it and set it up I will play with it for hours and I just don't have the time (see to-do list on last post!)... but perhaps if I'm really good and get lots done maybe I can reward myself with a 'quick' 1/2 hour trial!
  • Working on current courses...
  • Getting ready for Art-o-matic classes starting this week - its christmas based and its going to be good!! I'm definitely(hopefully) going to be more in the mood for Christmas this year than I was last year - but that's not going to be hard: I was very 'bah humbug!' last year! lol
  • Getting ready to run a class for the Tollesbury creative group this coming saturday...
  • Still working on 23 ATCs......

See what I mean - not the most interesting of posts but they'll return to pretty pictures soon - promise! lol

Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous9:23 pm

    wow !! do you stop ?? now listen to me : breeeeath iiin, breeeath out... slowly...
    just in case you forgot in your busy schedule... LOLOL
    wish I had known about your trip to Gatwick, you can have come for a cuppa... let me know next time
    isa x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig