Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

6 October 2007

Christmas Dec's Artgirlz style!


I was sick yesterday - struck with a headache that started on Thursday morning (but I put it off with Ibuprofen because I had to be somewhere) but it arrived with a bit of a wallop again so I laid in bed all day feeling sorry for myself!
And then when I felt better I sat up in bed and made this...
How cute is this tree- its a kit from Artgirlz. It only measures 10 inches tall. Sitting and sewing all the embellishments on reminded me how much I like sewing . . . . .
Artgirlz make all these great felted items (I particularly like the felt/wool balls which now come in 3 sizes) - I used them on one of my ATC tins .
More items with felt and sewing to come - putting it on my ever growing to-do list... got to get my head in christmas mode.........
Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous8:48 pm

    Glad the headache didnt make your day bad, love that tree it is soooo cute, hav to get some to play with. take care.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig