Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

28 December 2008

Christmas cards...

I need to pace myself! lol No posts for 2 weeks and now 2 in a day! Phew!

Here are some of christmas cards I made (though I will confess that due to teaching, commissions and a sick cat I didn't have time to make all our christmas cards and so we did send a few bought cards (shock, horror and the shame of it!! and me a card making tutor! rofl) Normally I make all my christmas cards from scratch but this year due to the reasons stated I bought some embellishments to work with... which was good because it was a learning process - adapting things to your own style etc etc etc....

Using Stampendous sticker sheets...


Using Basic Grey card making pack - It's useful to buy if you're in a hurry but I'm not sure I would buy one again - it takes away a lot of the creativity - I bought it as a base start from and I added peel-offs and gems to the paper supplied and I still have lots left over (this isn't all the cards by the way) - even though I did customise nearly all the cards and only followed the directions for one in particular as it was such a definite design with provided embellishments.... (still gotta love Basic Grey though!)......


K&Co papers - lovely vintage feel to their range...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig