Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

28 December 2008

Perfect Pearls

Love Perfect Pearls!!!!!!!!!

I was working with these at Card Inspirations before Christmas and I created a couple of sample sheets in preparation to show how different the same pearls look on different coloured backgrounds, and I thought I post them here... I've masked off the background (Heidi Swapp Butterfly masks) and then spritzed onto the page using distress ink mixed with Perfect Pearls, and then finally stamped snowflakes using VersaMark ink and brushed on Perfect Pearls powders. The effect is so lovely on black...
Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous12:34 pm

    That's so beautiful! Just wanted to say I love your artwork and wish you a Very Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig