Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

27 January 2009

Bits and pieces...


Small cards (6x3in) made with Banana Frog stamps (whirligig, pharmacy, joe iv, and scribble flowers) and on the top card a panel (mmmm swiss dots card stock from Bazzill) cut with my 'Slice' machine. Got to work on the spacing of the 'happy' on the bottom card - it got a bit lost in the background pattern...

a couple of simple tags that I was playing with while making my Banana Frog 'Project of the day' this month.... I was going to include the green tag but at the time it lacked 'something' and then a week or so later that 'something' arrived in the form of my new Martha Stewart border punch - see close-up... mmmm nice - I like that a lot - prepare for it to be on LOTS of my layouts, cards etc lol.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig