Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

31 March 2009

busy busy busy

Phew its been a busy couple of weeks on the crafting front! A couple of great weekends helping out at the ArtsyCrafts weekend in Newport Pagnell - hard work but these were brilliant events run by Leandra Franich (PaperArtsy) and Linda Brown (LB crafts). Working with metal and stamps, and meeting some lovely people.... And in between those two weekends I went and taught at Card Inspirations for a day, and worked at the college. So yesterday I was quite pathetic and just loafed around all day to recover! Lola & I were very comfortable on the sofa! Caught up on TV series I've taped, crocheted a bit (its an on-going learning thing) and dozed (a lot) but with my condition its what I should do to recharge and so I'm not apologising! lol

Aaaaanyhoo - here are few photos.....

Firstly here is the StarCard that was made at Card Inspirations, - these had a spring theme this time - turned out great - bright, fresh and with a lovely punched edging at the top and bottom...oh, and lots of punched embellishments.. lol


(apologies for the dodgy photo quality)

and here is one from the AC weekend - one of the FOUR projects that was taught.... (more photos to follow - when I find my camera!)


Here's the card I made for my SIL, love the retro feel of the BasicGrey papers I used (offbeat)... and see how well I'm doing with my 'no-white card blanks' plan :o)


OOOOh and did I mention that I have Spandau Ballet tickets for the 21st October!!!!!!!!!! you can't see me but I'm doing my excited dance! lol its been 25 years since I last saw them live - how scary/shocking is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Congrats on the tickets! Tony Hadley has never stopped performing so I don't expect they will be rubbish! Bet it will be a great evening.
    Loved lots of bands at that time but Spandau was on my list.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig