Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

20 August 2009

bunting and bargains!

So, I'm LOVING bunting at the moment - like I said before it makes me happy! :o)

So, I've made this short bunting out of scrapbook card (tilda from panduro - quite vintage and really nice colours) and the letters were cut with my Slice. It's going to hang along the front of my table next time (!?) I do a craft sale.... love it.
and these little tubs were a recent find at the local stationers - 99p for a pack of 3!!!!!! Great purchase - I have no idea yet when, or on what, I'm going to use them but one day they will be the perfect embellishment for a project!
Can't go wrong for under £1 each! ;o)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig