Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

21 August 2009

Ortho & a 'girly' crafts supply fix

On the way home from my last visit to the orthodontist for a year - yay (no more grinning and bearing it! - maybe one I'll share a piccy of my lovely straight gnashers... though they can only be truly appreciated if I share the before and the after photos - but not sure I'm ready to put those piccies on the www !!! lol - not that my teeth were very bad but ..erm ..you know......) aaaanyhooo I digress - so on the way home from those appointments I like to treat myself to some craft goodness (to counteract the orthodontistry nastiness!) and normally I would go to an independent shop but this time I popped into Hobbycraft - they had a lot of loveliness in there and the above piccy is of the stash I left the shop with..... I haven't bought supplies that girlie for ages! lol Could they be any pinker! I was particularly pleased with the two rolls at the top of the photo: the beige and blue - its 'carpet' for dolls houses and HC had it in lots of colours, its sticky-backed, goes through the Cuttlebug brilliantly and produces lovely tactile shapes etc...coming soon to cards by me!
The stamps and papers are by Imaginisce - soooooo cute - slightly gloss embossed, double sided and the stamps give really clear impressions... I was just going to buy the fairy castle but then decided if a princess has a castle she also has to have a carriage!
...and pink velvet ribbons! lush
.... and notelets from Making Memories .. and the co-ordinating flowers......
..ooh and last but not least a really basic (and bargain) 'happy birthday' stamp.
Phew.
I was quite girlie giddy by the time I left the shop! lol

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig