Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

22 March 2010

Taking the 'stress' out of 'distress'....

...with the help of a few Tim Holtz stamps...

I made these for a classI taught  at Card Inspirations last week - Mixed Media...  The stamps came in at the very last minute - well, technically half way through the class (luckily I had a back up plan!)  I don't think I've ever been so pleased to see a set of stamps! lol  and they are very nice stamps lol
The cards were created using distress inks, acrylic paint, perfect pearls, archival inks (the oriental text on the bottom left card is a different stamp make - sorry, don't know which...)
Share:

3 comments

  1. These are all brilliant, but I think possibly I love the green tag one the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:19 pm

    gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:29 pm

    Lovely cards Jo.

    Regards
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig