Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

29 May 2010

July Craft Stamper

This month's Craft Stamper comes out on Friday and a few pieces are up on the website, so to get your creative juices interested go here and to see my web extra piece go here ... created from the Summer Masterboard I created for this issue - I love the cards I made for this article - when i look at them they make me smile - so bright and summery... and seeing as its currently raining outside we could do with a bit of summeryness couldn't we!
Here's a sneak peek:
Share:

3 comments

  1. Anonymous6:54 pm

    Love the article Jo - the colours are fresh and summery - fab!

    Regards
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine this morning and when I turned that page I said "Ooooh fantastic - I love these masterboards". This one is very cheerful indeed. Thanks.
    Would also like to thank you for all your help during the first weekend. Cheers me dear. Burnice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic article and the colours are adorable...summer is definitely on its way!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig