Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

2 July 2010

Classes...

I've been busy behind the blog scene lining up new classes and projects... the first of which is a set of classes at Imagine That Papercrafts in Upminster. 

I'm really looking forward to working with this shop - I have some great classes planned (ahem, even if I do say so myself! lol)  Some classes will be clean, neat & tidy and others may require an apron! lol You've got to get inky sometimes!  It all adds to the fun!
The shop has some fab products, & you can find details of mine and other classes, and have a look around the shop, HERE!
My classes are as follows, and more info can be found on Imagine That's site:

Christmas Unleashed:
14 August 2010
23 September 2010

Masterboard Magic
Floral:  29 July 2010
Christmas:  18 September 2010

Stress-Free Distress
16 July 2010
26 August 2010
Share:

5 comments

  1. Hi Jo,

    I found your blog via Emma at Imagine That, I have to say I love what you do. I can't wait to see the samples of your classes that you are doing at Emma's, hopefully I might be able to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH, classes near enough to get too! Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived closer, 4.5hrs is a bit of a drive for me to attend one of your class!!!
    Hope you can post what you get up to on your blog.

    Loving the new blog by the way!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim and ella x10:19 pm

    hey jo, hope your well. love the new blog layout. i've been the imagine that and its a fab shop well done take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait just put my name down for all three without even seeing them.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig