Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

5 March 2011

Craft Stamper April Issue

I have an article in this month's issue - chipboard book using PaperArtsy stamps, Tim Holtz dies and my favourite colour scheme - Pink & Green. Here's a sneek peek but to see the whole thing you'll have to buy the magazine - and why would you not want to do that?! - its another great issue with lots of lovely projects and a cute cover stamp!!

Yes I was indeed at the computer at 06:20 in the morning!
Lots of stuff wizzing around in my head - so I thought I might as well get up.
I'm teaching at Imagine That today - distress/ butterfly themed cards using a new 'favourite' colour scheme of Dusty Concord & Peeled Paint (or shabby shutters if preferred) - purple & green - v calming......
Going back to bed now to catch those zzzz..zzz..zzzzzz ...zzzz..zzz..zzzzzz...
Share:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous7:42 am

    Have to say this was my fave article this month - gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its always about you isnt it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig