Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

13 February 2012

ACP Week 6, part 2: Ssshhh, don't show my Valentine...

This post was supposed to load up yesterday - last day of red & cream.. but hey ho - it didn't, so today's the day:

A card for my beloved (my 'good catch' - his words not mine, tho I obviously agree  lol) for Valentines day - but ssshhh lets keep it just between you and me that I've put a picture of his card on here before I give it to him (lol) but I think I'm safe to do so as he's really busy at work at the moment (too busy to be on the www looking at stuff...)(hopefully! lol)



I created a heart stencil using a nestabilities die and layered it up with some tiny sequin waste - or maybe its punchinella - not sure as it was given to me - I like it a lot though. 
I like creating my own stencils - cutting them from a drawing or using dies.

I hope you're all getting along ok in the snow - its certainly hanging around isn't it!
Take care
Share:

4 comments

  1. Looks fab and I am sure he will love it! Most of our snow has gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:34 pm

    You're Busted gorgeous!....It looks lovely and I look forward to opening it..;o) XmwahX

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice I'm sure he will appreciate your hard work, now me I want to know where the love stamp is from . . x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig