Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

6 February 2012

Craft Barn Demo Day

I demo'd my little socks off on Saturday at the Craft Barn - lovely people stopped by to watch the demo's (7 demo's going in the shop), thanks to you all for coming out on a chilly day.  :o) 
I worked with PaperArtsy's FrescoFinish paints, and their fab.u.lous Lynne Perrella stamps (LOVE!!) - here are some of the samples I created:
Here are the Lynne Perrella designs for PaperArtsy - I really do like these... a lot...
Share:

2 comments

  1. WOW!! I am sorry I couldn't get there - had an appointment with my hairdresser & highlights...hoping for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh looking nice!

    Leandra

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig