Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

9 September 2012

7 hearts for 7 years..

... back in 2005 I married Matt.
Here's the card I made for him this year - I always try to include the same number of heart motifs on the card as the number of years we've been married - this may get trickier the longer we've been married - I imagine the card for our 25th Anniversary will either be reeeally big or the hearts will be reeeeeally small! lol
The pattern on the hearts is quite significant - my lovely husband has over 20 work shirts in his wardrobe and they are nearly all white shirts with variations of blue check/stripes.... that man loves blue!
& I love him.
Share:

3 comments

  1. Anonymous10:15 am

    Lovely card, happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - happy anniversary to you both. Nothing wrong with stripes or checks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Happy Anniversary x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig