Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

10 October 2012

Ding Dong merrily on high.....

... more samples are here for vieeeeewinggggg

These two tags were works-in-progress but I love the colours so I thought I'd put them on here - the hot pink is 'pickled raspberry' distress ink - such a lush colour, much more vibrant than a lot of the other distress colours - love it! On the left hand tag I took the colour away with a touch of thick (but slightly diluted) household bleach... & the fab baubles on the right tag were layered up using a product I've only just discovered which is Stix2's Masking Sheet - a simple yet genius product!! (I'll put a 'demo' up in a couple of days).

I'm going to be teaching a couple of classes using my stamps details to follow - It'd be lovely if you could join me for some festive inky fun...
Imagine That (Upminster): 24 October: 1:30-4:30
The Craft Barn (Lingfield): 09 December: 10:30-4.30

I'll also be demo'ing at the East Midlands BSSBS in Kettering on Sunday on the PaperArtsy stand, and then at the NEC HobbyCrafts in November

phew - busy, busy, busy! Love it!!

AND FINALLY - over on the PaperArtsy blog the results of the competition are in - I've picked the winners and so head over there to see if one of the winners is YOU!! (a little christmas treat coming early for 3 of you....)
Share:

4 comments

  1. So varied - and I love them all. The landscape tent card is especially ingenious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are looking good.....Love Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG my name got picked! And so did my mate, Siobhan :-) Many thanks, Jo. Christmas has come early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic samples Jo! I am having such fun with them....

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig