Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

12 October 2012

Frosty the Snowman....

... isn't quite the snowman that you might expect... he's feeling a little under the weather....
The tickets/labels on the this panel make me chuckle - this snowman probably dreams, hopes and wishes he had a head (in its apropriate place!)
The canvas in painted with Baltic Blue and Sky Fresco Finish paint, touches of snowflakes (seems apt!) and Metallic Glaze.  The punches are Martha Stewart (LOVE that big snowfake)

AND:
Thank you so much to everyone who has posted a message, or tweeted me, or emailed me about the stamps - it is so nice to get feedback and messages.  Its all been very exciting - the stamps sets are going far and wide- as far as Australia and Japan!! 
So, thanks very much for taking the time, I really appreciate it... and I hope if you've bought the stamps (or won them!) that you are having fun with them.

Yours festively
Share:

3 comments

  1. I think Frosty is my favourite - I love him... and your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Mr Snowman....great card. Love Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your stamp range it's nice to see something a bit different. I have drawn my own Christmas designs for our new card and tag range but still love to use stamps when teaching workshops, customising gift wrap or other craft projects.

    Love Heidi x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig