Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

8 June 2013

Craft Barn Extravaganza....

... is where I spent last weekend demo'ing my little socks off and enjoying every minute.

Its taken me a while to write this post - life kept getting in the way - kept going back into the 'drafts' box...! lol but now, eventually (lol), here comes the catch up...

It was the first extravaganza at The Craft Barn's lovely new location - 3 marquees nice and close to the shop... really nice set up.

Here's my demo desk - tidiness is always a bit tricky during demo's (for me anyway) and so I decided to display my samples vertically rather than horizontally:
   
The shelving unit on the right was an ebay purchase- best £15 spent! lol- and it folds up flat. genius!  I forgot to photograph behind the desk but that was really organised - tiers of wire baskets holding all the necessary bits and pieces.

Here are some of the samples from the day - keeping them nice and simple.  I demo'd my 3 new A5 plates and 6 new minis...


 I love how this arch sample turned out - scrapbook printed papers mixed with Fresco Finish paints - a combination that makes me very happy!
 ...as does the combination of Fresco Finish and book text! :o)




back with some more samples in the next few days....
Share:

8 comments

  1. Stunning creations as always and loving your new stamps too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your samples are gorgeous, Jo - just wish i could have got there to see you do them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work...as ever, I just got the bottom set & the mini fuchsia will to have first play tomorrow. Having said that I have 2 unfinished projects at moment LOL
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're fabulous... and it was wonderful seeing them in the making too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you there Jo - your designs and work is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your new stamps. Got to get my that beach hut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so wish I could have got there, had a "bug" ... next year definite.
    PS love your new stamp sets, stop doing such nice ones its expensive LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:04 pm

    wow wow wow and, oh yes WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig