Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

30 August 2013

All season in one day....

....well, two of them at least - I'll be at Colemans Warehouse this weekend - Saturday I'll be demo'ing my latest stamps - the Beach Huts...
... and on Sunday I'll be teaching a summery floral class in the morning and in the afternoon its all about a wintery Christmas!  Yes.  I said it.  CHRISTMAS! which according the cheery little ap on my phone is only 116 days away! DON'T PANIC!!
We've got the rest of the summer to get through yet.

Hope to see you there!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous12:10 pm

    Please please please can we have some sneaky peaks of your new Christmas stamps....I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig