Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

16 January 2014

I'd like to introduce you to a new friend...

... in my first blog post for PaperArtsy over on the blog which I'm very excited about. .. please pop over and take a look  - not just at my project but at all the other great and inspiring projects that are on there.

This is the little friend in question - please pop over and say 'hello' - I think she's going to be a fun addition to the PaperArtsy family!

x
Share:

3 comments

  1. She looks a bit SPESH. Can't wait till PAMM meets her. Hope they get on! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she is very pretty & adorable!

    Fantastic post over on the PA Blog i think you might have inspired a whole new #PATwit Family of Critters to be born:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig