Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

6 June 2014

Its an Extravaganza!!....

... of a weekend at The Craft Barn over the next couple of days....


I love these weekends - I'll be among the 27 demonstrators on site over the weekend - 18 each day - phew that's a lot of creativity and inspiration in one place!

I'll be there on Sunday demo'ing, getting inky painty and enjoying every minute. go HERE for more details...

Hope you can make it.. I look forward to seeing you - please introduce yourselves.. (wear a name badge if you're shy) - its nice to put faces to names I regularly see on my twitter and blog feeds.

xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Getting fed up! All these weekend events planned for weekends when I'm either away or booked! Flower festival in Kelvedon this sat/sun - I'm running the raffle! Enjoy yourself anyway - look forwards to seeing the results

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will indeed see me Sunday! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig