Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

24 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas: Day 24

Christmas is here!
(well, almost - 1 more sleep!)


This wreath is a new addition to the decorations this year - it's a (unlit) 18" BH Fraser wreath by Balsam Hill (www.balsamhill.co.uk).  
Fraser Fir Artificial Christmas Wreath
It is really lovely/easy to decorate:  its a nice full construction (bushy) (I was tempted to leave it bare as it is so nice). The realistic 'branches' spread out from a 5in metal 'frame', easy to position and sturdy enough to hang items onto with out dropping with their weight.  I created it to match this year's decorations by wiring the decorations onto the branches - this will make it easy to remove them and create a new design next year...(this wreath will definitely last more than one christmas) (if you head on over to the Balsam Hill website they are having a sale and you can stock up for next year)


I decorated the wreath using paper rosettes (Sizzix/Tim Holtz die) (I'm still working my way through the massive batch I created aaages ago), my stamp designs from JOFY08 (love these stamps - great for lots of cards, projects, occasions - not just christmas), wood stars, silver twigs and berries and a Martha Stewart snowflake punch - fun to create - I might alter it and create a 'happy 2015' or an 'easter' version....  but lets get christmas out of the way first. lol

(NB:  This wreath was sent to me to by Balsam Hill, the views are my own)



  I wish a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & yours...



ho ho ho
Share:

2 comments

  1. How beautiful, love that you can customise it. Have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath Jo, great idea to re decorate each year.

    Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas to you :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig