Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

5 February 2015

Busy Little Bees....

... are part of my new stamp sets, and I thought I'd show you a couple of samples I made for the blog release - they make me smile - chubby busy little bees!

This is JOFY30

And here are a couple of samples:


A card using the hexagons as honeycomb pieces, and nice chubby bee and a sentiment.


And on this 10x10cm panel the bees are busy and one is off to gather supplies..

These stamps are now available at your local PaperArtsy stockist.


There will be more new products revealed on the PaperArtsy blog tonight - so head over there at 7pm, and again at 7.15... you won't be disappointed!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Two fab cards Jo, loving the little fuzzy bees :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo looking forward to playing with this set at the weekend - it's fabulous. I love your samples too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bees!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig