Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

9 February 2015

DLP: Journal Page

I created these pages a few weeks ago (part of the DLP) using new (& at the time secret) PaperArtsy paint colours and stamps and all I could show you was a sneek peek - but now all the products are released for you all to enjoy.  I thought I'd show you the entire spread - relatively simple - lots of open space & lots of lovely new paint colours!!



the hexagons are from JOFY30 (I think I'm going to be using that stamp often!), the colours used are Jade, Bufr, Prawn, Orchid, Bougainvillea, Chalk, Yellow Submarine and there's probably some Slate in there too!  The letters are painted in Black Gesso - LUSH!!

x
Share:

4 comments

  1. What a great page, Jo - lovely to see it in full now all the new releases have been revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your DLP pages!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:19 pm

    I like a lot!!
    Chiara Robin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig