Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

12 October 2015

Put aside your inner 'bah humbug' and let the 'ho ho ho' begin!!

I'm in the middle of teaching Christmas themed classes at the moment... which is a lot of fun... !

I don't want to start a panic but there are only 74 days left until Christmas day which sounds quite a lot but its only 10 Saturdays!! The shops are starting to release their Christmas decorations and products - I found myself eyeing up a Christmas tree yesterday! (its ok, I spoke sternly to myself and closed the web page before pressing 'buy')

My next class is at Blade Rubber Stamps in London this coming Saturday (17th October) when we'll be making cards with the latest JOFY festive stamps, a touch of bling and a lot of ho ho ho!...



Come along and release your Christmas spirit!! There are a couple of places left - contact the shop to book a place.
I look forward to seeing you - I'll be the one wearing festive antlers!!

x
Share:

1 comment

  1. What a fabulous card, Jo! Hope the ladies all have a great time on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig