Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

10 September 2016

Ho ho ho!

Its beginning to look a lot like christmaaaaaaas!!... and to get you in the mood I have new very festive JOFY stamp sets for you...

Over on the PaperArtsy blog there are projects using these new stamps... pop over to take a look.


Ooooh I love this cakestand loaded with baubles!.. and the parcel (which is going to be so useful all year round! ..more about that later in this post!)

I've wanted to design a snowflake background for a while so here it is... along with this year's snowman... he's complete (which hasn't always been the case!) but standing on his head! and why not?!


Here is the card I promised in my PaperArtsy blog post... its so easy to use the parcel/gift stamp all through the year - simply change the papers used in the paper-piecing and add a different sentiment to your tag!  The tag and sentiment I used on the card below is from the new mini JM51.


This card is quite clean and simple but you can fancy-it-up to your hearts desire!

Have fun - and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

:o)
Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow these stamps are again amazing, I really need new stamps, I hope to find them quickly in Europe!! (Netherlands)

    Have fun!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig