Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

19 April 2017

AllyPally Craft Show April 2017

Hi

I'm a bit late showing some samples that I made for, and at, the show. I demo'd on the Sunday.. it was great to be there again and see familiar faces.

I worked on tags using Fresco paints, Kim Dellow stamps and my own JOFY stamps.



On this tag I painted some of the section of the flowers with Pearl Glaze (pink flower, centre layer) and Metallic Glaze (green flower, lower right hand corner) to show the effect to a customer


If you have any questions leave them in the comments of this blog post, and I'm happy to answer them.

Thanks for stopping by.

xx
Share:

5 comments

  1. why do all your tags look lovely and mine look as they are created by a 'talented' 5 year old? looks as if you had a good day though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... I'm sure that's not the case Gillian! Hope to see you soon - I have a card class at Birds in the Barn on 13th May if you're interested. x

      Delete
  2. Love your work, I understand that you use ink on the background of your tags but I'm confused do you use paint on the stamped images? The stamped collections did you use on these tags would to purchase them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, on the first two flowered tags all the colour is created with Fresco Finish paints. So I painted the background, stamped the images (Archivbal ink) and painted detail - all with Fresco Finish paints.
      On the tag with the word 'dream' the colour is created with Distress Oxide inks.
      hope that answers your question. x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful tags!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig